Sunday, August 05, 2007

Some Comic Con Stuff






I recently went to Comic Con this past weekend to do some coverage for Eclipse Magazine. I had a lot of fun, but the pace was very hectic and by Sunday I was feeling the drag.

I'll have lots of interviews and articles upcoming in the weeks ahead, but just wanted to share some overflow stuff here. Mostly photos and fun encounters with some really great people.

Got a chance to meet one of my long time faves, Marc Singer and interview him. I have to tell you he looks amazing and he has such beautiful blue eyes. Got to chat with the always interesting John De lancie who was at the Lightspeed Fine Arts booth to promote his new work.

Also got to talk to Teryl Rothery who told me that Janet Fraiser is not going to be in any of the two new SG1 movies, but did tell me what a great time she had working on Supernatural in the episode Heart where she once again played a medical person. She said that Jared Padalecki was an absolute sweetheart to work with..very funny and very giving.., but she got a crimp in her neck having to look up at him. (Padalecki is 6'4" and Teryl is 5'3"). Teryl said she would love to work on Supernatural again and of course appear as Janet Fraiser in any new SG1 movies that might come along. So listen up SG1 movie producers....we want Teryl back:)

Got my picture taken with the very suave Joseph Mallozzi Showrunner for SG: Atlantis. Got a nice pic of Ben Browder and of Browder, Judge and Tapping together. Got a great shot of my two favorite guys from Eureka. Oh and just for good measure got to take nice photos of the very photographic Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester, Supernatural).


That's it for this post now, more to come.

M

No comments: