Sunday, August 05, 2007

More Comic Con Stuff



I MISSED CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!! WAAAA!!!:(

While I was up in the press room interviewing the very photographic Jensen Ackles, Chuck Norris, my longtime hero was roaming the Exhibit hall buying stuff for his two youngest kids. So close yet so far away..*sigh* maybe next time.

I think I had one of my ultimate fangirl moments when I got meet Charles Band! Yes I am a huge fan of the tacky horror movies produced by Band's Full Moon Productions and to meet the man who was responsible for such favorites of mine as 'Trancers' and Puppet Masters was just a huge thrill for me. Yes, my friends say that my inner child is really a 12 year old boy and this just proves it LOL!

That and I just had to get some photos of the Mach 5 and the Batmobile..if the 67 Impala from Supernatural had been there I would have been in car heaven.

No comments: